vrijdag 9 september 2011

Summer & soaps

Hi lovely readers (:Weekend, I love you so fucking much!
FINALLY, first week of school is over; now again countdown to next summer!
I'll miss the warmth, the crop tops, the denim shorts, the many friendbracelets on your wrist, the summerheats and walking on slippers. I'll miss the lazyness, sleeping till 11 o'clock and not have to worry about anything.
But now, back to the real world. Byebye, summer!

But now about happy things: I decided to watch Gossip Girl again!
I stopped watching a long time ago after the second season, because I always reserved the seasons at the library and the thirth season wasn't out yet.
So now, I decided to watch again, starting from the second season!
And other good news: Vampire Diaries season 3 comes on tv at the 15th of september, so in 6 days. I'm so exited! :D now I'm going to watch season 2 on my computer!
& the second season of Ugly Betty is also in my possession, so... I'm going to be busy this weekend! (:
I know, I'm a soapfreak.
But afcourse I also have to study for school, because I have a lot to do till next week.. ;c
Well, enough about me. Wich soaps do you like to watch?
kisses, Olivia

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten